Types of Indoor and Custom Fountains
When it comes to decorating with indoor and customfountains, the possibilities are limitless. Fountains will definitely add elegant design and sleek style to any and all households, apartments, business and offices. The very element that they offer, water, will indeed help to balance out the interior design of the house or building. The trick is to choose the right type of customer fountain.
The variety of fountains out there is astounding. Choose from different materials such as metal, glass, granite, bamboo and more. Choose from different types and sizes, like wall fountains. Choose from a rainbow of colors and shades. With so many different available options out there, getting the perfect fountain for the perfect room is definitely possible.
Most wall fountains and a lot of custom fountains are even hand crafted. This gives the buyer the opportunity to choose one that is the most suitable for their home or office. Size, material, design and more are all considerations to make. Here’s why:
- Size: Size depends on the size of the room. For example, a small waiting room or lobby is not a good place for a large fountain. Instead, choose from smaller fountains or fountains that don’t take up a bunch of space, like a wall fountain.
- Material: Choosing the most appropriate material is important too. Material doesn’t mean texture – it also means color. For example, silver, copper or bronze are all popular materials that be used. So choosing the appropriate material for the appropriate room, including the room’s color, is definitely something to think about. Also, the design which the material makes should be considered. For example, a metallic fountain will add a more elegant look to the house, while a granite fountain will add a piece of nature into the building.
- Type: There’s also a broad range of different types to consider. This can be significant, because some types are larger or small than others. Also, some forms of fountains, like the waterfall, can relatively loud. If someone wants a quieter fountain on the other hand, then they should look into other types like the water wall.
Floor Fountains Vs. Wall Fountains Vs. Tabletop Fountains
On top of everything else, the three main fountains out there to choose from are wall fountains, floor fountains, and tabletop fountains. The main difference is that while wall fountains are attached to walls, floor fountains are mounted on any part of the building, while tabletop fountains are simply placed on tables. There are advantages and disadvantages to all of these depending on the desired area and the specifics needs and wants of the individual.
- Floor Fountains: Floor fountains are wonderful and most beneficial for those who wish to have the option to change the fountain’s location whenever they want. Because they are free standing objects, it’s very easy to move them from one room to another. These are probably best used by people who often or occasionally change the layout of their room. Another benefit is that there is no need to install them.
- Wall Fountains: Wall fountains are also great. They are most beneficial for those who want to add décor to the room without taking up a bunch of space. Because they are the wall, they will not make the room feel cluttered in the least bit.
- Tabletop Fountains: Lastly, tabletop fountains are also available. These fountains are not placed on the floor nor are they mounted on walls. Instead, they are typically very small fountains that are simply placed on top of tables and counters. They serve best as small decorations, like in a kitchen.