Posted by on
A fountain can add interest as well as peace and tranquility to an indoor space. Some people overlook the fact that there are more than a couple types of fountains.
The fountain manufacturing industry has evolved to now offer a wider range of fountain sizes, colors and styles. While the traditional fountains still exist, there are now both free standing and tabletop fountains, as well as wall fountains and bubble panel fountains available. Fountains can now be made from a variety of materials including different types of stone, composite, concrete, wood and glass. Modern indoor fountains can also include attached LED lights of different colors.
On top of the many available styles, there are numerous ways to customize your fountain so that it perfectly meets your preferences and needs.
You may be a little overwhelmed at how complicated your fountain selection process has suddenly gotten.
No worries. Here are some practical steps to take to help you navigate the plethora of fountains to find the perfect one for your space:
- 1.Determine what the purpose of the fountain will be. Will the fountain be the focal point of a room? Will it mainly be there to provide relaxation or be something visually stimulating?
- People usually tend to select a fountain that either provides calmness with its trickling water or be visually interesting. Some fountains achieve both, but typically people buy fountains for one of the purposes.
- Fountains are becoming popular for both private and personal use. Fountains are not limited to homes or business offices. They can be great additions for both. Fountains that are in offices will most likely be used for something interesting to look at or even serve as an alternative to a separation wall. Those who choose a fountain for their homes are more likely to get a fountain for relaxation.
- 2.Know where the fountain will be. Will the fountain be in the reception area of your business, in the middle of one large room to separate it into two different spaces, or will it be used to accent a hallway or foyer?
- 3.Measure the size of the space. Once you determine where the fountain will be placed, you then want to ensure your fountain will be a perfect fit for the space. It would look odd having a small fountain for a large space or a fountain that is too big, and therefore, too dominant in a small space.
- 4.Take note of the desired surroundings. What is the current décor, theme or feel of the room?
- As mentioned earlier, fountains now come in a variety of colors, materials and designs. Make sure to look at fountains that complement the current feel of the space and its surrounding décor.
- 5.Have a budget. There are many fountain types out there including those with built in LED lights and those that combine artwork and premium craftsmanship. Some of these more deluxe fountains as well as larger fountains can have price tags that can easily exceed your budget. When it comes to buying a fountain, be firm about your budget. The chances are good that you’ll find a high-quality fountain at most price ranges.
A fountain is a significant investment that has many long-term benefits. Finding the perfect fountain may be harder than in the past with more types of fountains available. If you know the purpose of the fountain, the vibe of the space the fountain will go in and have a budget, the process of finding your ideal fountain will be easier.
Water Gallery is a premier fountain manufacturer and supplier of a wide variety of fountains. If you’d like more information about the fountains or would like some help in finding the right fountain for you, contact us today.
When you think of a place to escape the hustle and bustle of life or somewhere you can pamper yourself with some alone-time and relaxation, what is the first thing you think of?Chances are, you immediately thought of a spa. Spas are designed to produce an environment of luxury and relaxation. Spas often have soothing music playing in [...]
Indoor fountains can do wonders for an interior space. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Indoor fountains can be either free standing on the ground or they can be panels affixed to the wall.A popular type of indoor fountain is what’s called a bubble wall. These fountains can also be either larger free-standing or smaller [...]
Nothing makes a home or office space more calming and tranquil than a floor fountain. It creates a relaxing environment for your family or customers, and also brings a sense of sophistication and beauty to the room.There are endless floor fountains options out there to choose from. To help you get started, Water Gallery has picked out some unique floor [...]
Bubble wall fountains are a wonderful décor option for any home. They are not only eye-catching and relaxing, but also add a level of privacy and way to break up a room in an elegant way.Whether you are still deciding between a bubble wall and another type of fountain, or are looking for a specific bubble wall for [...]
You have a business office you want to decorate. If you’re a business owner, it can be tempting to decorate your business to match your own personal preferences or to make your business office look like an extension of how you decorate your home.While you may think you have good taste that will make your office look nice and [...]
Is your home or business lacking pizzazz? Maybe your waiting room, spa or restaurant can enhance its ambiance and level of serenity.How many times have you walked into a business or a nice home only to be greeted with a bunch of outdated paintings or photographs?It can be difficult to decide how to decorate your business in [...]
You finally think the time is right to add some extra pizzazz to your home or business. You’ve decided that you’d like to add elegance, calmness and entertainment with a glass fountain.You must know that not all glass fountains are the same. They can vary in size, shape, materials, colors and water flow rate. An indoor fountain is [...]
A fountain can add an extra sense of elegance and tranquility to a space. When you think of a fountain, you probably think of the outdoor fountains. However, indoor fountains can also enhance a space. Businesses use fountains in their lobby and waiting rooms to calm patients and customers and to give off a sense of professionalism.Home owners can use indoor fountains [...]
You’ve decided to get a fountain installed. That’s great! A fountain can add a sense of elegance and relaxation to a space. Floor fountains are also great ways to fill up vacant, open space. Fountains can make your business look more respectable and authoritative.There are many advantages to getting a fountain, such as a more professional or [...]