Posted by on
A bubble wall is a great addition to any home or business. They come in a variety of colors and bubble speeds that make it easy for you to create a unique feel and atmosphere to any room. Bubble walls are safe and they aren’t messy like traditional indoor fountains.
Another major benefit of bubble walls is their easy maintenance.
Besides the possible mess of sloshing water, many people shy away from indoor fountains because they can be hard and time-consuming to clean. The appropriate water level needs to be maintained and regular scrubbing and cleaning is needed to prevent algae growth. Larger indoor fountains require more time and effort to maintain.
Bubble walls, on the other hand, are easy to take care of. With these fountains, the most regular thing to do is to make sure there is the optimum amount of water in the bubble wall.
Here are some tips in maintaining your bubble wall so as to ensure proper operation for many years to come:
- Keep the fountain full. Bubble walls don’t perform as well if they are not completely full. Evaporation can occur whether the bubble wall is being used or not. To avoid the loss of bubble wall performance, make sure the feature is completely full of water.
- Protect against evaporation. Each bubble wall comes with a plastic insert that prevents the evaporation of water from the fountain. Make sure this part is securely fastened to the bubble wall to prevent evaporation.
- Make sure all the connections are in good, working order. Be sure the power supply connections are secure and out of the way so they are not tripping hazards. Likewise, check all the airline connections to be sure there are no leaks or loose tubes. The airline connections are essential in producing the namesake bubbles.
- Clean the glass panel regularly and gently. While it may be tempting to use glass cleaner since the panels are glass, don’t. Glass cleaners and other cleaners contain harsh chemicals and properties that can scratch and destroy the glass panels over time. Instead, use a damp, soft towel.
- Find the source of bubble clogs. If you notice the bubble output of your bubble wall becomes blocks or if it slows down, it is important to locate the clogged wand tube and clean it. To do this, completely empty out the bubble wall, take-out the clogged wand tube from the tank, clean it and re-insert it using soapy water.
- Use a soft brush to clean bubble wand tubes. Metal brushes, needles and picks can scratch, damage and weaken the bubble wand tubes, increasing their likelihood of failure or poor performance. A small, soft brush, such as a toothbrush is ideal.
- Replace broken or faulty parts quickly. The Water Gallery has all the replacement parts you need to get your bubble wall back up and running again. Your bubble wall is a great investment. Don’t let it sit there, being unused because of old or damaged parts.
Bubble walls are great to have. The variety of styles and colors they come in make it easy for you to set the right tone, feel and atmosphere you want to achieve in a room. There is no sloshing water, making them clean and safe for kids. Their sizes and shapes make them ideal to be used for a variety of purposes including being used as an extra wall or room divider or simply as a focal point to a room.
Bubble walls are also inexpensive and easy to maintain. Regular topping off, checking the tubing and connections and cleaning the glass panels are all there is to do.
Water Gallery is your go-to source for high-quality bubble walls and indoor and outdoor water features. We sell water features and bubble walls from only the best manufacturers. Contact us today to learn more about our inventory and how a bubble wall can benefit your indoor space.
It’s hard to believe that the holidays are quickly coming upon us. The holidays are a time of spending time with friends and family in the form of parties and gatherings. As joyous, fun and supposedly relaxing and refreshing these times are advertised and hoped to be, they are more often than not, filled with busyness and chaos.The crazy [...]
At Water Gallery, a couple common questions we get asked are “What’s the difference between an indoor and outdoor fountain?” and “Why can’t I use an indoor fountain outside, or vice versa?”Here are some of the major characteristics that separate the two fountain kinds:Indoor FountainsIndoor fountains make brilliant additions to a variety of rooms and spaces in a home [...]
A fountain can add interest as well as peace and tranquility to an indoor space. Some people overlook the fact that there are more than a couple types of fountains. The fountain manufacturing industry has evolved to now offer a wider range of fountain sizes, colors and styles. While the traditional fountains still exist, there are now both free standing [...]
When you think of a place to escape the hustle and bustle of life or somewhere you can pamper yourself with some alone-time and relaxation, what is the first thing you think of?Chances are, you immediately thought of a spa. Spas are designed to produce an environment of luxury and relaxation. Spas often have soothing music playing in [...]
Indoor fountains can do wonders for an interior space. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Indoor fountains can be either free standing on the ground or they can be panels affixed to the wall.A popular type of indoor fountain is what’s called a bubble wall. These fountains can also be either larger free-standing or smaller [...]
Nothing makes a home or office space more calming and tranquil than a floor fountain. It creates a relaxing environment for your family or customers, and also brings a sense of sophistication and beauty to the room.There are endless floor fountains options out there to choose from. To help you get started, Water Gallery has picked out some unique floor [...]
Bubble wall fountains are a wonderful décor option for any home. They are not only eye-catching and relaxing, but also add a level of privacy and way to break up a room in an elegant way.Whether you are still deciding between a bubble wall and another type of fountain, or are looking for a specific bubble wall for [...]
You have a business office you want to decorate. If you’re a business owner, it can be tempting to decorate your business to match your own personal preferences or to make your business office look like an extension of how you decorate your home.While you may think you have good taste that will make your office look nice and [...]
Is your home or business lacking pizzazz? Maybe your waiting room, spa or restaurant can enhance its ambiance and level of serenity.How many times have you walked into a business or a nice home only to be greeted with a bunch of outdated paintings or photographs?It can be difficult to decide how to decorate your business in [...]